The very first step to getting started with Wyze Home Monitoring is signing up and purchasing the service. You must follow these steps before you can Start Setup in the Wyze app.
1. Sign up for Wyze Home Monitoring.
- Visit services.wyze.com and click Home Monitoring, then Purchase the service.
- Select whether you want to Pay Annually or Pay Monthly.
- If you choose Pay Annually your Wyze Sense Hub is included.
- If you choose to Pay Monthly your Wyze Sense Hub is full price.
- Customize your order by selecting the sensors and keypads you need.
- Click Checkout Now.
- Add your shipping info and email address. Click Next.
- Verify your address, review your order, and complete payment.
- Click Place Order.
- You should receive a confirmation email confirming your purchase in the next 5-10 minutes.
2. Activate your service.
The service subscription will be linked to the email address that you use to purchase the Home Monitoring service. The subscription will start once your order is placed.
3. Make sure you can Start Setup in the app.
- In the Wyze app, tap Monitoring.
- You should have the option to Start Setup. If you see Get Started instead, sign out of the app and sign in again.
When you can Start Setup, move on to the Wyze Home Monitoring Setup Guide to set up your new system.