The very first step to getting started with Wyze Home Monitoring is signing up and purchasing the service. You must follow these steps before you can Start Setup in the Wyze app.
1. Sign up for Wyze Home Monitoring.
- Visit wyze.com and click Home Monitoring, then Purchase the service.
- Select whether you want to Pay Annually or Pay Monthly.
- If you choose Pay Annually your Core Starter Kit is discounted.
- If you choose to Pay Monthly your Core Starter Kit will cost the full price.
- Click Checkout Now.
- Add your shipping info and email address. Click Next.
- Verify your address, review your order, and complete payment.
- Click Place Order.
- You should receive a confirmation email confirming your purchase in the next 5-10 minutes.
2. Service Activation.
The service subscription will be linked to the email address that you use to purchase the Home Monitoring service. The subscription will start once your order ships.
3. Make sure you can Start Setup in the app.
- In the Wyze app, tap Monitoring.
- You should have the option to Start Setup. If you see Get Started instead, sign out of the app and sign in again.
When you can Start Setup, move on to the Wyze Home Monitoring Setup Guide to set up your new system.