Get started with Wyze Home Monitoring by signing up and purchasing the service here. Once purchased, you'll be able to Start Setup in the Wyze app. Let's go!
🎥 Check out our Wyze Home Monitoring video: https://go.wyze.com/whatsHMS
1. Sign up for Wyze Home Monitoring.
- Go to Wyze Home Monitoring.
- Click Build my System.
- You can add a Starter Kit or individual devices to your cart.
- You must add a Wyze Sense Hub (it's free with an annual plan!).
- Click Check out in the popup.
- Add your email address and shipping info. Click Continue to shipping.
- Review your order, shipping info and method. Click Continue to payment.
- Enter your payment info and then click Pay now, or choose an alternate payment method.
- You can pay with a credit card, PayPal, Amazon Pay, or Klarna.
- You should receive a confirmation email confirming your purchase shortly.
- The service will be auto-activated on the account that is used to purchase the service and will begin the day the order was placed.
2. Make sure you can Start Setup in the app.
- In the Wyze app, tap Monitoring.
- You should have the option to Start Setup. If you have Get Started instead, sign out of the app and sign in again.
When you can Start Setup, move on to the Wyze Home Monitoring Setup Guide to set up your new system.