Problem: The Wyze leak sensor or leak sensor probe is presenting as offline in the Wyze app.
- Make sure your Wyze app firmware is up to date.
- Navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze Logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- Navigate to the Account tab > Firmware Update
- If there is an update available for the hub, please move forward with installing it.
- If your sense hub is offline, please refer to the troubleshooting steps here.
- Before performing this step, please send us an app log and take note of the number that generates for you.
- To send an app log, navigate to the Account tab in your Wyze app.
- Tap Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose the product you are having issues with.
- Choose your product issue.
- Fill out the details and make sure Send log files is checked.
- Tap Submit
- To perform a factory reset press and hold the button on the side of the sensor for 10 seconds.
If these steps do not resolve your issue, please reach out to our support team and provide us with the app log ID that was generated for you