Problem: When the Wyze leak sensor/leak sensor probe updates it’s status, it is not sending a notification.
- Make sure your Wyze app firmware is up to date.
- Navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze Logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes and Firmware Page.
- Navigate to the Account tab > Firmware Update
- If there is an update available for the hub, please move forward with installing it.
Fix Wifi Issues with our Self-Service app
Diagnose and troubleshoot Wifi using our self service app, RouteThis Helps. To find out more about the app and fix problems problems with network connectivity, setup, and video quality, please click here.
- If your sense hub is offline, please refer to the troubleshooting steps here.
- Navigate to the leak sensor page, and tap the settings gear in top right corner.
- Tap Notifications
- Navigate to the Account tab
- Tap Notifications > Push Notifications
- Reboot your router.
- Perform a factory reset.
- Before performing this step, please submit an app log.
- Navigate to the Account tab > Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose the affected sensor and the issue category.
- Fill out the details.
- Ensure send log files is checked > tap save
- To perform a factory reset press and hold the button on the side of the sensor for 10 seconds.