How do I adjust the detection settings on Wyze Video Doorbell Pro?
In your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro settings. Wyze Video Doorbell Pro's detection settings can be set to Low, Medium, or High.
To adjust these settings:
- In the Wyze app, tap on the Wyze Video Doorbell Pro.
- Tap on the Settings gear > Detection Settings.
- Select Low, Medium, or High.
Although there is not currently a Detection Zone feature to limit the area where motion is detected, you can submit a feature request to our Wishlist for our product team to check out!
What size are the back plate screws?
There are two screws used for the back plate of the Wyze Video Doorbell Pro:
- Long screw: KA3.5 x 25mm
- Short screw: KA3.5 x 9mm
What type of power adapter do I need for Wyze Video Doorbell Pro?
We recommend using a 5V 2A DC power adapter.
How long is the battery life for Wyze Video Doorbell Pro?
3-6 months with normal use. Our wire-free doorbell is powered by internal, non-removable, lithium-ion batteries. The battery life is 3-6 months with normal use, and you can recharge the doorbell using the included USB cable.
How long does it take to charge Wyze Video Doorbell Pro?
About 4 hours from 0-100%. If you're using your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro wire-free, it may need to be recharged every 3-6 months. It'll take about 4 hours to completely charge from 0%.
Where can I install the doorbell?
Anywhere you want! Mounting your doorbell anywhere near your front door is a great choice since no wires are needed when you go fully wire-free. You just need to make sure the height you choose is comfortable for visitors to press the button on your new doorbell.
Does Wyze Video Doorbell Pro use batteries?
Yes, our wire-free doorbell is powered by internal, non-removable, lithium-ion batteries. The battery life is 3-6 months with normal use, and you can recharge the doorbell using the included USB cable.
Note: You can hardwire your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro, so you won't have to recharge the doorbell at all.
Why doesn't Wyze Video Doorbell Pro have local storage?
For a few really good reasons:
- Your doorbell is likely the only smart device that always lives outside and within arms-reach of anyone who walks up to it.
- No matter how it's mounted, accessing your local storage (microSD card) would either be too difficult or too easy to do.
- If a bad actor were to forcefully damage or steal your doorbell, you would lose potentially months of video recordings. (Even worse, the bad actor would have access to those videos.)
- Videos saved to local storage aren't always accessible or easy to review.
Can I group Wyze Video Doorbell Pro?
No, Wyze Video Doorbell Pro cannot be grouped with other Wyze Cam devices.