All Wyze devices have a handy status light that helps determine what state the device is in. You'll find the status light on the front of your Wyze Cam OG and Telephoto 3x cam lens. No light? Make sure it's properly connected to power.
Status Light Guide
During Installation and Setup
- Solid red light - The camera is powered and starting up.
- Flashing red light - Ready to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Flashing red and blue lights - Connection is in progress.
- Flashing blue light - The camera is connected and finishing setup.
- Solid blue light - Camera is powered, connected, and working properly.
After Setup is Complete
- Solid red light - Live stream is being viewed or a recording is in progress.
- Flashing red light - Siren is in use.
- Solid blue light - The camera is working properly.