You've plugged your Wyze Cam OG into power, but it doesn't have power. The status light does not light up.
- Make sure you’re using the USB cable and adapter that came with the camera.
- If you're using the splitter cable that came with Wyze Cam OG Stack Kit, make sure you are using the 5v/1.5A power adapter that came with the stack kit.
- Check that the USB cable is correctly plugged into the camera.
- The male micro USB side should be inserted into the camera and the male full-size USB side should be inserted into the adapter.
- Wyze Cam OG uses a tail on the back of the camera similar to Wyze Cam v3 to ensure weatherproofing for the micro USB slot.
- Try plugging the camera into a different power outlet.
- Press and hold the SETUP button to check if “ready to connect” sounds.
- If the camera still does not power on, please try another USB cable or adapter if possible to rule out a defective cable or adapter.