Your Wyze Battery Cam Pro won’t power on or doesn’t have a status light.
- Make sure the battery pack is fully charged.
- If the battery pack is charging, there should be one green status light.
- If the battery pack is fully charged, both status lights should be solid green.
- If the battery pack is not charging, follow the steps in My Wyze Battery Cam Pro won’t charge.
- Ensure the battery pack was inserted correctly into the camera.
- Open the battery compartment on the bottom of the camera, locate the arrow on the battery pack and point it down into the compartment, then push the battery in until it clicks.
- If the camera was already set up in the Wyze app, go to the camera’s settings > Advanced Settings > Camera Status Lights. Then toggle the lights off and on.
- Press and hold the setup button to see if you hear a “ready to connect” voice prompt.
- If so, proceed to set up the camera as new.
- Factory reset Wyze Battery Cam Pro.
- Remove any microSD card inserted into the camera.
- With the camera powered on, press and hold the setup button on the bottom of the camera for 10 seconds until the status light turns solid yellow.
- To access the setup button, you will need to open the camera's battery compartment.
- Once the status light starts flashing yellow and blue, set up the camera like new.