Make sure you have the latest app version
Check for the latest version of the Wyze app using the process outlined here.
Power cycle the doorbell
To power cycle, your Wyze Wired Doorbell, flip the breaker, power the doorbell to its “Off” position, wait 10 full seconds, then flip the breaker switch back to the “On” position.
Power cycle your network
Unplug your router for 10 full seconds, then plug it back in. This will reboot the network and clear up any potential channel congestion that may be causing trouble for the doorbell.
Factory reset the doorbell
- Before performing this step, send in an app log and take note of the app log ID.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Doorbell
- Tap the settings icon > Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose Doorbell > Connectivity Issues
- If the TS steps don’t resolve the issue, please reach out to live support and let us know what your app log ID is.
Fix Wifi Issues with our Self-Service app
Diagnose and troubleshoot Wifi using our self service app, RouteThis Helps. To find out more about the app and fix problems problems with network connectivity, setup, and video quality, please click here.