Make sure you have the latest app version
Check for the latest version of the Wyze app using the process outlined here.
Power cycle the doorbell
To power cycle, your Wyze Wired Doorbell, flip the breaker, power the doorbell to its “Off” position, wait 10 full seconds, then flip the breaker switch back to the “On” position.
Power cycle your network
Unplug your router for 10 full seconds, then plug it back in. This will reboot the network and clear up any potential channel congestion that may be causing trouble for the doorbell.
Factory reset the doorbell
- Before performing this step, send in an app log and take note of the app log ID.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Doorbell
- Tap the settings icon > Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose Doorbell > Connectivity Issues
- Press in on the doorbell while also pushing it up to remove it from the backplate. This exposes the back wiring and setup button.
- Press and hold the setup button until the status light turns solid yellow.
- Once the light turns solid yellow, release the setup button and wait for the light to begin flashing again.
- From there, set the doorbell up again as if it were a new device. For setup instructions, follow the steps outlined here.