To set up Wyze Robot Vacuum:
- On your mobile device, turn your cellular data OFF.
- Some devices may try to automatically connect to cellular data while not connected to Wi-Fi. This can prevent successful setup.
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then tap + plus sign on the top left.
- Tap Add Device.
- Tap Home > Wyze Robot Vacuum.
- Press and hold the Home and Power buttons on the vacuum. It will say “WiFi connection has been reset.” Tap Next in the app, and follow the onscreen instructions to connect to WiFi.
- Once connected, you’ll be prompted to name the device.
- You're all set! Now you can use the app to start a Clean.