When selecting your terminals for Wyze Sprinkler Controller in the app, you do not see all of your zones.
- Check your labels, they may be different on your old system.
- The "M" terminal may be labeled differently on your old system. Alternative labels include: "P", "Master", "MV", and "M/MV". If you see any of these please select the M terminal on the app.
- Do you have more than 8 zones?
- If you have wires going into more than 8 numbered terminals it means you likely have a system with with more than 8 zones. You will not be able to use additional zones with Wyze Sprinkler.
- Note: The zone number itself does not matter, it’s the total number of zones. So if your previous controller had wires going into terminals 7, 8, 9 (but nothing in 1-6), you really only have a three zone system. During setup you would simply select zones 1, 2, and 3.
- Are you using a rain or soil sensor?
- Wyze Sprinkler is compatible with many rain and soil sensors. You can see instructions on how to wire those here: Connecting Soil or Rain Sensors.