When checking your soil, it's more dry or more wet than shown in the Wyze app.
If you think the current soil moisture is not right, you can override the soil moisture in the zone settings page.
To override the soil moisture:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Sprinkler Controller.
- Tap on the Settings gear on the top right.
- Tap System.
- Select the zone you want to change the soil moisture for.
- Tap Override Soil Moisture.
- Tap and drag to your preferred soil moisture level, then tap Save.