Skip to main content
Problem: My sprinkler failed to set up
- Make sure your Wyze app is up to date.
Make sure your bluetooth is enabled.
- Navigate to the Account tab > About.
- You can compare and confirm if your app is up to date on our Release Notes & Firmware support page.
Make sure your phone/tablet device is connected to a 2.4GHz WiFi network during the setup process.
- Turn your Bluetooth OFF, and then turn it back ON.
Try pressing and holding the reset button on the back for 10 seconds until the lights start flashing yellow and try to pair your Wyze Sprinkler again.
- Wyze devices do NOT support 5GHz WiFi.
Have more questions? Submit a request