All Wyze devices have a handy status light that helps determine what state the device is in. You'll find the status light on the top of your robot vacuum. No light? Connect it to the charging station to charge it.
Status Light Guide
- Solid white light: Vacuum is successfully powered and connected to the network.
- Blinking yellow light: Low battery. Vacuum is returning to the charging station to charge.
- Pulsing yellow light: Vacuum is charging.
- Blinking white light: Vacuum is entering WiFi configuration mode.
- Pulsing white light: Vacuum is turning on or updating the firmware.
- Flashing red light: Error mode.
- No lights, lights off: Vacuum is off, or is at 0% battery and not connected to power.