Skip to main content
Incomplete Mapping Troubleshooting
Presents as: Your Wyze Robot Vacuum skips rooms when in use, the map is incomplete in the app.
- If you are using an Android device:
If you are using an iOS device:
- Make sure your Wyze app is updated to version 2.16+.
Try logging out of the Wyze app, and then log back in.
Force close the Wyze app.
Try Resetting the Vacuums map:
- Make sure your Wyze app is updated to 2.16.48+.
Factory reset the WRV and set it up as a new device.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Robot Vacuum.
- Tap the Settings gear in the top right corner.
- Tap Reset Map, then tap Reset in the pop up.
- Once complete, suggest completing a "Clean" with the vacuum starting at the charging station and returning to the charging station with no interruptions during the clean.
- Press and hold the home button for 5 seconds.
- The customer will hear “factory reset will begin.”
- Release and hold the home button again for 5 seconds.
- The customer will hear “Factory reset was successful.”
Have more questions? Submit a request