You try to update your Wyze Bulb Color firmware, but it fails. You see an "Update failed" screen.
- If you're on the fail screen, return to the Home screen of the Wyze app.
- Turn off the bulb manually with the light switch, then turn it back on.
- Check the firmware version of the bulb in the Wyze app.
- Tap on your Wyze Bulb Color, then the Settings > Device Info > Firmware Version.
- If you still have the option to update, try again.
If the firmware update completes normally, you're all set! But if not, you'll have to delete the device and set it up again.
To delete your Wyze Bulb Color and set it up again:
From the firmware's "Update failed" screen, tap the back arrow < then Remove Device. Then return to the Home screen, and tap the + plus sign > Add Device > Power & Lighting > Wyze Bulb Color.
Once set up, your Wyze Bulb Color will have the latest firmware version.