You try to update your Wyze Bulb Color firmware, but it fails. You see an "Update failed" screen.
- If you're on the fail screen, return to the Home screen of the Wyze app.
- Turn off the bulb manually with the light switch, then turn it back on.
- Check the firmware version of the bulb in the Wyze app.
- Tap on your Wyze Bulb Color, then the Settings > Device Info > Firmware Version.
If the firmware update completes normally, you're all set! But if not, you'll have to delete the device and set it up again.
- Before performing this step, send in an app log and take note of the app log ID.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Bulb Color
- Tap the settings icon > Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose Connectivity Issues
- Fill out the details and submit your app log. Write down the generated app log ID just in case you have to send it in to support.
- To delete your Wyze Bulb Color and set it up again:
From the firmware's "Update failed" screen, tap the back arrow < then Remove Device. Then return to the Home screen, and tap the + plus sign > Add Device > Power & Lighting > Wyze Bulb Color.
Once set up, your Wyze Bulb Color will have the latest firmware version.