Your Wyze Bulb Color flickers or blinks randomly. This can sometimes be caused by using a dimmer switch, which is not recommended.
- Check if the bulb is in a light socket with a dimmer switch. It might be on the wall, or on the power cord that runs to the light.
- If it is on a dimmer switch and you cannot move it to a different socket, try these steps:
- Set the dimmer switch to its highest setting and see if the flickering stops.
- If it stops flickering, use the Wyze app to adjust the bulb brightness. Note: Wyze Bulb Color should only be dimmed using the Wyze app (or voice commands).
- If the issue persists, test the bulb in a different socket. Make sure it doesn't have a dimmer switch.