When you ring the doorbell, your Wyze Chime doesn't make a sound - the chime doesn't ring. Your Wyze Chime is powered and plugged into an outlet, and paired to your Wyze Video Doorbell.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Video Doorbell.
- Tap on the Settings gear on the top right.
- Tap Accessories > Your Chime.
- Tap and drag the Volume bar to increase the volume, and test the chime sounds.
- Your Wyze Chime volume may be set to 0, so you won't be able to hear it.
Wyze Chime still doesn't ring? If it's paired and plugged into power and still doesn't sound when the doorbell is pressed, please reach out to our support team for more help.