Wyze Floor Lamp doesn't respond to actions with the Bluetooth remote. You press the button and the light doesn't turn on, you twist the dial and the brightness doesn't change.
- Check the Bluetooth remote's battery.
- Make sure the battery is securely seated, and the back panel cover is on correctly.
- Press the remote's button. If the LED light doesn't flash, replace the battery.
- Wyze PARB Remote takes 1 AAA battery.
- Check that the side button on the remote is pushed in.
- If popped out, it's in pairing mode and will not control your lamp.
- If the steps above don't help, factory reset the floor lamp and the remote.
- Check out: How do I factory reset Wyze Floor Lamp?