Wyze Floor Lamp's bulb doesn't set up in the Wyze app.
Try to set up your Wyze Floor Lamp again.
- Toggle the cord switch to turn on the light.
Install one AAA battery in the remote and pop out the side button. When the status LED light blinks yellow, it is ready to set up.
- Note: Please start the setup process within 15 minutes.
- Press the center button to pair when the bulb flashes.
- Push the side button back in when the setup is complete.
- Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on. Turn it off and turn it back on.
Send an app log before factory resetting the floor lamp and remote.
- Before performing this step, send in an app log and take note of the app log ID.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Floor Lamp.
- Tap the settings icon > Wyze Support > Submit a log.
Factory reset Wyze Floor Lamp:
- Toggle the power switch on the cord 5 times.
- The light will pulse briefly when the lamp is successfully reset.
Factory reset the BluetoothⓇ remote:
- On the back of the remote, open the battery cover.
- With the battery still installed, press and hold the reset button for at least 3 seconds.
- The status LED will flash, then steady when it has been successfully reset.