Problem: The Bluetooth remote will not pair with Wyze Floor Lamp.
To set up the remote for the Wyze Floor Lamp:
- To set up the remote for the Wyze Floor Lamp:
- Toggle the cord switch to turn on the light.
- Install one AAA battery in the remote and pop out the side button. When the status LED light blinks yellow, it is ready to set up.
- Note: Please start the setup process within 15 minutes.
- Press the center button to pair when the bulb flashes.
- Push the side button back in when the setup is complete.
- Toggle the switch on the lamp's cord 5 times to reset it and try again.
- The bulb will pulse briefly to indicate this was done successfully.
- Try factory resetting the remote:
- On the back of the remote, open the battery cover.
- With the battery still installed, press and hold the reset button for at least 3 seconds.
- The status LED will flash, then steady when it has been successfully reset.