The floor lamp does not turn on regardless of using the remote or the cord switch.
- Make sure the lamp is plugged securely into the wall socket.
- Make sure the bulb is seated in the socket.
- Check that the power outlet has power, and is not on a dimmer switch.
- If you have no choice but to use a dimmer switch, make sure the power is turned up all the way.
- Unplug the floor lamp from power.
- Then unscrew the bulb from the lamp for about 30 seconds and screw it back in.
- Plug the floor lamp back into power and try again.
- Factory reset the floor lamp and the remote.
- Before performing this step, send in an app log and take note of the app log ID.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Floor Lamp
- Tap the settings icon > Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose Lighting Issues
- Fill out the details and submit your app log. Write down the generated app log ID just in case you have to send it in to support.
- To factory reset Wyze Floor Lamp:
- Toggle the power switch on the cord 5 times.
- The light will pulse briefly when the lamp is successfully reset.
- To factory reset the Bluetooth remote:
- On the back of the remote, open the battery cover.
- With the battery still installed, press and hold the reset button for at least 3 seconds.
- The status LED will flash, then steady when it has been successfully reset.