Wyze Floor Lamp does not turn on using the remote or the cord switch. Neither option works.
- Make sure Wyze Floor Lamp is plugged securely into the wall socket.
- Make sure Wyze PARB Bulb is seated in the socket.
Check that the power outlet has power, and is not on a dimmer switch.
- If you have no choice but to use a dimmer switch, make sure the power is turned up all the way.
Power cycle Wyze Floor Lamp.
- Unplug the floor lamp from power.
- Unscrew the bulb from the lamp for about 30 seconds and screw it back in.
- Plug the floor lamp back into power and try again.
Send an app log before factory resetting the floor lamp and remote.
- Before performing this step, send in an app log and take note of the app log ID.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Floor Lamp.
- Tap the settings icon > Wyze Support > Submit a log.
Factory reset Wyze Floor Lamp:
- Toggle the power switch on the cord 5 times.
- The light will pulse briefly when the lamp is successfully reset.
Factory reset the BluetoothⓇ remote:
- On the back of the remote, open the battery cover.
- With the battery still installed, press and hold the reset button for at least 3 seconds.
- The status LED will flash, then steady when it has been successfully reset.