Skip to main content
My Wyze thermostat won’t connect to my network
Presents: You have set up your Wyze thermostat, but it will not connect to your WiFi network; sees a “connection failed” error during setup.
- Make sure your app is up to date.
Make sure your phone or tablet device is connected to a 2.4 GHz WiFi network.
- Navigate to the Account tab.
- Tap About at the bottom.
- The app version is listed under the Wyze logo.
- You’ll want to compare your current version to what we have listed, here.
- If your app is not up to date, please navigate to your app store, search for the Wyze app, and update your app. Then try to connect to the network again.
Try rebooting your router.
Perform a factory reset, and then try again.
- Wyze devices are not compatible with 5 GHz WiFi networks.
Turn your phone off and turn it back on.
- To factory reset, press and hold the control wheel for 10 seconds.
Have more questions? Submit a request