Presents as: You have turned on the heat, but cool air is blowing out.
If you have a heat pump system, you’ll want to navigate to the Wyze thermostat settings and enable Swap Heat and Cool.
If you are still experiencing issues after that, or you don’t have a heat pump, please try the following:
- Make sure your thermostat firmware is up to date.
- Navigate to the Account Tab > Firmware Update.
- Please update your thermostat if it indicates that it is needed.
- Perform a factory reset, and set your thermostat up again.
- To factory reset, press and hold the control wheel for 10 seconds.
- If all else fails, uninstall your thermostat wiring, wait 30 seconds, and then reinstall the wiring using the Wyze app.