Your Wyze Garage Door Controller is not showing up in the Wyze app after being set up.
- Check that your garage door opener is compatible with the Wyze Garage Door Controller using our online compatibility checker.
- If the Wyze Cam v3 is successfully added to the app and you are able to connect to the live stream but you are not seeing the garage door controller button in your Wyze app, please try the troubleshooting steps in Wyze Garage Door Controller is not showing in my Wyze app.
- Confirm the Wyze app is up to date.
- Go to the Account tab and tap About.
- The app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- You can compare your app version to the most up-to-date version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If possible, confirm the firmware is up to date for both your Wyze Cam v3 and Wyze Garage Door Controller.
- You can check this by going to the Account tab > Firmware update.
- If there is an update available for your camera and/or garage door controller, please move forward with the update.
- Make sure you have followed all the steps on the Wyze Cam v3 Setup Guide.
- A fully connected Wyze Cam v3 should have a solid blue status light.
- Make sure you are using the power adapter, power cord, and splitter cable that came with your Wyze Garage Door Controller Bundle.
- Note: The power adapter included with the bundle is rated 5V 2A. The power adapter with the original Wyze Cam v3 is rated 5V 1A which is not recommended. You can check the power rating on the label of the adapter or cable.
- Confirm Wyze Garage Door Controller and Wyze Cam v3 are powered on.
- The LED light on the controller should flash once (only once) after powering on.
- Make sure the pre-stripped Wyze Garage Door Controller wires are securely connected to the garage door opener.
- Power cycle your Wyze Cam v3 and Wyze Garage Door Controller by unplugging both devices from the cable splitter and plugging them back in.
- If the button is still not showing in the app, try repeating this step multiple times.
- Factory reset your Wyze Cam v3 and set up both devices like new.
- If there is a microSD card inserted, remove it.
- With your Wyze Cam v3 plugged into power, press and hold the setup button on the bottom of the camera for 10 seconds. This will reset the camera.
- Wait at least 30 seconds for the unit to initialize.
- This process can take up to 5 minutes. It's rare, but it's possible.
- The LED status light on the device will change from Solid Red to Flashing Red.
- Wyze Cam v3 and Wyze Garage Door Controller are now ready to be set up again.