Your boom mic isn’t detecting audio.
- Make sure the headset is powered on.
- Ensure the boom mic is correctly and securely installed.
- Note: The boom mic is a snug fit in the audio jack on the headset. Ensure the mic is fully inserted.
- Verify that the headset is not muted.
- You will hear a two-tone sound to indicate the button has been pressed.
- When muted, the button will remain pushed in.
- Check the connected device’s audio settings to ensure that the input is set to Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset.
- If you’re on a PC or Mac, ensure that you are only using one connection method.
- If connected using Bluetooth® and the dongle simultaneously, remove the dongle from the PC or Mac.
- Remove the boom mic and attempt to speak through the built-in microphone.