Your Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset will not connect to a device via Bluetooth.
- Please ensure the device you are trying to connect to is compatible with Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset. Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset is compatible with:
- PC and Mac
- PS4 and PS5
- Android 6.0+ and iOS 9.0+
- Ensure the headset is powered on.
- The power status light will be solid red when powered on.
- Toggle the device’s Bluetooth® off/on then attempt to pair the headset again.
- Factory reset your Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset.
- Turn off the headset.
- Once the headset is powered off, press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
- The headset will have a “factory reset” voice prompt once the reset is complete.
- If possible, try connecting to the device via the included USB dongle.
- If possible, try Bluetooth® pairing to a different compatible device.