Your Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset’s built-in mic is not detecting audio.
- Please ensure the headset is powered on.
- Make sure the boom mic is not installed.
- Verify that the headset is not muted.
- There will be a two-tone sound to indicate the button has been pressed.
- When muted, the button will remain pushed in.
- Check the connected device’s audio settings to ensure that the input is set to Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset.
- If you’re on a PC or Mac, please ensure that you are only using one connection method.
- If connected using Bluetooth and the dongle simultaneously, remove the dongle from the PC or Mac.
- Insert the boom mic and attempt to speak through the boom mic.