All Wyze devices have a handy status light that helps determine what state the device is in. For Wyze Battery Cam Pro, you can find the status light to the left of the camera’s lens. For Wyze Removable Battery Pack, the status light will be located on the back.
Wyze Battery Cam Pro Status Lights
- Solid yellow - The camera is powered on and initializing.
- Flashing yellow and blue - The camera is ready for pairing.
- Solid blue - The camera has been paired successfully.
- Solid red - The camera is connected and powered on, an Event is being recorded/uploaded, the user is viewing the live stream, or a log is being submitted.
- Quickly flashing red - The camera’s battery level is 0%.
- Flashing green - The camera is charging.
- Solid green - The camera’s battery level is at 100%.
- No light - The camera is powered off or asleep.
Wyze Removable Battery Pack Status Lights
- One solid green light - The battery pack is charging.
- Two solid green lights - The battery pack is fully charged.
Note: If you are charging the battery while it is inserted in the camera, the status light will default to showing the status of the charge (flashing or solid green) when in pairing mode or while the live stream is being viewed.