The Sharing feature lets other people access and use your Wyze Battery Cam Pro. Have a family member or other close friend who wants to check on the camera? You can share it with them right from the Wyze app.
Important: Only share your Wyze devices with people you know and trust.
To share your Wyze Battery Cam Pro:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Battery Cam Pro.
- Tap the settings icon in the top right to open your device settings.
- Tap Sharing, then Share with a new user.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your camera with.
- Or, select someone from your Recent Shares list.
- Tap Share.
What can a shared user do?
Shared users will be able to:
- View the live stream and Event videos.
- Turn notifications on/off.
- Create Rules.
- Use 2-way audio.
- Turn the siren on/off.
- Use the manual Take Photo and Record buttons.
- Turn the camera on/off.
- View the Device Info.
- Remove the device from their Wyze app.
Shared users will not be able to:
- Share a device shared with them.
- Rename a device shared with them.
Keep in mind:
- There is no limit to the number of users you can share your Wyze devices with.
- There is no limit to the number of Wyze devices you can share.
- The sharing feature is set per device. To share multiple devices, you'll have to invite users to each manually.