You can charge your Wyze Removable Battery Pack in many ways!
You have quite a few options when it comes to charging your Wyze Battery Cam Pro:
Use the included USB-C to USB-A charging cable to charge the battery directly.
- You can even charge the battery while it is either inside or outside of the camera!
- Use Wyze Battery Charging Dock to charge up to two batteries at once.
Use Wyze Solar Panel to charge outdoors using the power of the sun.
- Note: Requires Wyze Solar Panel USB-C Adapter Cable.
Wyze Battery Cam Pro can be used normally while the battery is charging. While the camera is rated for outdoor use, the provided cable is not, so we recommend bringing your camera inside to charge or using Wyze Solar Panel.
If you’re charging the battery using the provided cable, it will take about 9 hours for a full charge. However, if you’re using Wyze Battery Charging Dock, it will take about 8 hours and 30 minutes.
With normal use, Wyze Battery Cam Pro’s battery should last up to 6 months before needing to be charged again. Alternatively, you can purchase additional batteries to swap them out as needed. Normal use is considered about 10-20 recorded Events per day.
- Wyze Battery Charging Dock and Wyze Solar Panel are sold separately.
- Only Wyze Battery Charging Dock includes a power adapter. If charging without the dock, you will need to use a 5V 2A power adapter.
- On the battery, there will be one solid green status light while charging, and two lights once fully charged.