You don’t get a voice prompt when setting up your Wyze Video Doorbell v2.
- Check that the doorbell is receiving power from the breaker to operate properly.
- The doorbell should be receiving 16-24V 10VA.
- Make sure that you are fully pressing and holding the setup button on the back of the doorbell until you hear “ready to connect”. This should take no longer than 10 seconds.
- If there is no voice prompt but the status light is not solid orange, attempt setup using the status lights as a reference.
- Power cycle Wyze Video Doorbell v2.
- Flip the breaker switch that is powering the doorbell to the off position, wait 10 full seconds, then flip the breaker switch back to the on position.
- If there is no voice prompt but the status light is not solid orange, attempt setup using Understanding your Wyze Video Doorbell v2’s Status Lights as a reference.