Check your Keypad Code again.
If the Keypad isn't accepting your Code, give the troubleshooting on this page a try.
- Double-check your Keypad Code.
- If you have several codes set up, make sure your code doesn't have any restrictions on it (i.e. one-time use, or time restricted).
- Enter the code only, no modifiers.
- To make sure the code isn't overlapping with digits entered before or after it, enter just the code.
- Related article: Secure Code Entry
- Power-cycle the Keypad.
- Remove the front panel and remove the batteries, then reinstall the batteries. This will force the Keypad to reboot and refresh the connection to the Lock.
- Make sure the Wyze Lock is online in the Wyze app.
- Visit the Wyze Lock connection troubleshooting article to troubleshoot.
- Create a new Keypad Code.
- If the steps above don't work, you may need to create a new code. As long as you're within Bluetooth range of your Wyze Lock, you can create a new code within the Wyze app.
- Related article: Keypad Code Management