How to troubleshoot Keypad setup issues:
- Check your Wyze app version.
- Check your batteries.
- If using the batteries that were included with your Keypad, make sure they're properly placed with the + on each battery is facing the right way. If you aren't using the batteries included with your Keypad, try switching them out with new ones.
- Confirm that the Wyze Lock is online and responsive.
- Try to lock and unlock your Wyze Lock through the app to make sure that it's online and responsive. If the Lock isn't responding, check the troubleshooting steps in our Wyze Lock isn't responding article.
- Make sure the Keypad is within 50 feet of the lock.
- Since the Keypad pairs to the Lock via Bluetooth, it needs to be close enough to the Lock to communicate. We recommend keeping the Keypad at least within 50ft of the Wyze Lock for this reason.
- Confirm that the Keypad is in Setup mode.