A Push Notification is a message that pops up on your phone. The Wyze app uses this to keep you in the know when an Event is triggered by your Wyze Lock.
Notifications Per Device
With the Wyze app you can turn on or off push notifications per Lock.
- Tap the lock on the Home tab to access the Product Page
- Tap the icon in the top right to access the Lock's settings
- Tap on Notifications
- Tap the toggle next to Notifications to turn Notifications on/off for this Lock
- Select the checkbox for Locked and/or Unlocked to set which type of notifications you'll receive.
Turning on/off All Notifications
You can turn on or off all Push Notifications from the Wyze app. Follow these steps:
- Tap the Account tab in the bottom right
- Tap the Notifications tab
- Enable the toggle next to the Notifications option to turn Notifications on/off
If an individual device has Notifications disabled, it will still not send notifications if they are enabled through the Account Settings.