Don't have the Wyze app handy? Don't sweat it. Control Wyze products with your voice by connecting them with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT.
Supported products: Wyze Cam, Wyze Cam Pan, Wyze Headphones, Wyze Plug, Wyze Bulb, Wyze Sense, Wyze Band.
Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
Wyze products work with all Alexa-enabled and Google Assistant-enabled devices, including the Echo Show and the Google Home.
A few ways to use Wyze products and with Alexa and Google Assistant:
- Ask Alexa to show the Live Stream from your Wyze Cam on your Echo Show.
- Tell Google Assistant to set the brightness on your Wyze Bulb to 50%.
- Ask Alexa to turn on the Wyze Plug to your tea kettle.
Choose a link below to get started.
IFTTT gives you even more control of your Wyze devices with Applets, which use triggers to execute actions.
A few examples of how you can use Wyze products and IFTTT together:
- If you're away from home, turn your Wyze Bulbs to vacation mode.
- If your Roomba is active, stop Wyze Motion Detection
- If your Wyze Cam detects a smoke alarm sound, send a text message.
Follow the link below for the IFTTT Setup Guide.