If your Wyze devices are showing as unresponsive in the Amazon Alexa app, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Open the Amazon Alexa app.
- Tap on the three lines in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap on Skills & Games.
- Tap on Your Skills.
- Tap on Wyze and then Disable Skill.
- Tap on Disable.
- Once disabled, tap on Enable to Use for the Wyze skill.
- Sign back into your Wyze account and tap Accept.
Note: You may need to re-sync your products to the Amazon Alexa app once you have re-synced the accounts.