To set up your Wyze Thermostat:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then tap + plus sign on the top left.
- Tap Add Device.
- Tap Home > Wyze Thermostat.
- Tap Begin Preparation.
- Follow along in the app, and with the video below.
With your Wyze Thermostat installed and powered on, it's time to finish setting it up in the Wyze app!
Make sure your phone/tablet’s Bluetooth is enabled.
The Wyze app will automatically begin searching for and pairing with your Wyze Thermostat. Be sure to keep your phone near the thermostat.
Once paired, you will be prompted to enter your Wi-Fi name and password.
You’re connected! To finish up, name your new thermostat and begin customizing your settings.
- You may have to enable Location Services on your device to use Bluetooth.
- Wyze Thermostat is only compatible with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks.