Wyze Robot Vacuum fails to set up / connect to the network.
- Before set up, turn off the cellular data on your mobile device.
- Some devices may try to automatically connect to cellular data while not connected to WiFi. This can prevent successful setup.
- Connect your vacuum to the charging station by making sure the slices touch.
- The status lights should be lit up, with the vacuum connected to power and charged enough to turn on.
- While trying to connect to WiFi, the status lights should be blinking white.
- If the status light is pulsing slowly, is solid, or another color, then it's not in WiFi configuration mode.
- Still can't connect to WiFi / complete set up? In your mobile device's settings, forget the Wyze Robot Vacuum's WiFi network. Then, start setup again, ensuring you have cellular data turned off.