Yes, you can change this in your Account settings.
You want to know exactly which notifications on your phone to pay attention to by customizing the sound for notifications from the Wyze app.
In our recent app update, version 2.41.5, we implemented a change that lets you change the notification sound for the Wyze app. This change is available for both Android and iOS devices.
To change the notification sound for the Wyze app, simply follow the steps below.
- Open your Wyze app and tap on the Account tab.
- Tap Notifications, then Push Notifications.
- Tap Notification Sound.
- Adjust the sound to your desired setting.
- System Default will set the app’s notification sound to match your device’s OS notification sound.
- Select Wyze Sound 1, Wyze Sound 2, or Wyze Sound 3 to set the notification sound to a unique one just for the Wyze app.
- When you tap on these options, you will hear a preview of the custom notification sound.
Note: The multiple Wyze Sound options are only available for Wyze app 2.43 and above. Not sure what app version you’re on? You can find this in your Wyze app by going to the Account tab > About. You can compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.