In the Wyze app, Wyze Plug Outdoor is offline and cannot be managed.
- Check if your WiFi connection is strong and working properly.
- With your phone or tablet connected to the same WiFi as the outdoor plug, try to use the Internet.
- If you cannot use the Internet, your WiFi may be offline or weak. Try moving the outdoor plug closer to your WiFi, or restart your router.
Reconnect the outdoor plug to your network.
- Unplug the device from the outlet, then plug it back in. Wyze Plug Outdoor will attempt to reconnect to the WiFi immediately.
- Factory reset the outdoor plug.
- Long-press one of the power buttons for 5 seconds. Then retry the Wyze Plug Outdoor Setup Guide.
If it's still offline, move the outdoor plug closer to your router, then reset the plug again.
Fix Wifi Issues with our Self-Service app
Diagnose and troubleshoot Wifi using our self service app, RouteThis Helps. To find out more about the app and fix problems problems with network connectivity, setup, and video quality, please click here.