Your home has reached the desired temperature, but the Wyze thermostat continues to heat/cool; the Wyze thermostat does not turn off.
- Power Cycle your Wyze thermostat.
- Turn the breaker off for about 30 seconds.
- Check all your wiring to make sure everything is secure.
- Turn the breaker back on.
- Perform a factory reset and set the thermostat back up.
- Press and hold the control wheel for 10 seconds.
- If all else fails, please uninstall your Wyze thermostat and re-do the wiring.
- Make sure to always turn the beaker off whenever handling the wiring.