Use the list below to learn what the error message on your Wyze Scale S means.
- - - -%: Suspected error. Please step on the scale bare feet and clean the scale with damp cloth if needed.
- Er0: Module connection error. Please reinstall the batteries.
- Er1: Weight not in supported range. Please measure again. See: What is the weight range?
- [Battery icon stays on]: The batteries are low. Please replace the batteries.
- [Battery icon flickering]: The batteries are critically low. Please replace the batteries.