You are unable to set up your Wyze Scale S. The username is not accepted when setting up your Wyze Scale S.
- Make sure your Wyze app is up to date.
- In the Wyze app, tap on the Account tab > tap About.
- The app version will be listed under the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the most up-to-date version on our Release Notes and Firmware page.
- If your Wyze app version is not updated to the latest version, please go to your device’s app store, search for the Wyze app, and proceed with updating the app.
- Follow the Wyze Scale S Setup Guide exactly, step-by-step.
- Make sure Location Permissions are enabled for the Wyze app.
- Make sure Bluetooth® is turned on.
- Toggle Bluetooth off/on.
- Power cycle your Wyze Scale S by removing and reinstalling the battery.
- Perform a factory reset.
- Press the button on the back of the scale, which is labeled as UNIT/RESET, for at least 3 seconds.
- Once you see CLR on the screen, that indicates the factory reset was successful.
- Try a different username.
- Your nickname must be unique among Wyze user accounts.
- Using "jesse" may already be taken, and won't work. Trying "jesse6789" is more likely to be available.