All Wyze devices have a handy status light that helps determine what state the device is in. You'll find the status light on the front of your Wyze Mesh Router.
Status Light Guide
After the router is connected to power and has booted up:
- Flashing white light - In pairing mode.
- Flashing blue light - BluetoothⓇ provisioning process.
- Solid white light - Successfully paired or initially powering on.
- Flashing orange light - Router is booting up.
- Rapidly flashing orange light - Factory reset via pinhole method has initiated.
- Alternating orange and white - Firmware update is in progress.
- Solid orange light - Internet connection has been lost.