All Wyze devices have a handy status light that helps determine what state the device is in. You can find the status light under the camera’s lens on your Wyze Cam Floodlight Pro.
Status Light Guide
During installation and setup:
- Solid red light - The device is powered on and initializing.
- Flashing purple light - The device is ready to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Flashing blue light - The device is connecting to Wi-Fi.
After setup is complete:
- Solid blue light - The device is working properly, an Event is being recorded, or the user is viewing the live stream.
- Solid purple light - The camera is turned off but receiving power.