While setting up your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro, it does not connect to Wi-Fi / Bluetooth or otherwise fails during setup.
- Confirm your Wyze app is up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- Make sure the doorbell is powered on.
- Press and hold the Reset button on the back of the doorbell for 3-5 seconds until "power on" prompts.
- Make sure the doorbell is fully charged.
Factory reset Wyze Video Doorbell Pro and Wyze Chime Pro.
- Send an app log from your doorbell's Settings > Wyze Support > Submit a Log.
- Press and hold the reset button on the side of the chime for 3-5 seconds until "reset successfully" prompts.
- Set up your doorbell and chime as new.