You aren't receiving notifications from your doorbell when an event is recorded, or when the doorbell button is pressed.
- Confirm your Wyze app and firmware are up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app and firmware version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- If your doorbell's firmware is out of date, go to Account > Firmware Update to update your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro.
- Make sure your doorbell is set to record events when motion is happening or the doorbell is pressed.
- Go to your doorbell's Settings > Event Recording.
- There are 2 options for event recording that can be enabled:
- Is Pressed: when the doorbell is pressed
- All Motion: when the doorbell detects any motions
- Check the signal strength for both Wyze Video Doorbell Pro and Wyze Chime Pro.
- Go to your doorbell's Settings > Device Info.
- Check that your device notifications are enabled:
- Go to your doorbell's Settings > Notifications.
- Check that Push notifications are enabled:
- In the Wyze app, go to the Account tab > Notifications > Push Notifications.
- Make sure your phone or table allows notifications from the Wyze app.
- If this is disabled in your phone or tablet's notification settings, you will not receive any notifications from the Wyze app.