Your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro's battery life is poor. The battery drains more quickly than expected.
Note: Keeping the livestream open for long periods of time, as well as recording a lot of motion events can drain the battery faster.
- Confirm your Wyze app and firmware are up to date.
- In your Wyze app, navigate to the Account tab > tap About.
- Your current app version will be listed beneath the Wyze logo.
- Compare your app and firmware version to the latest app version listed on our Release Notes & Firmware page.
- If you find that your Wyze app is out of date, head over to your mobile device’s app store, and update the Wyze app.
- If your doorbell's firmware is out of date, go to Account > Firmware Update to update your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro.
- Make sure you're using the charging adapter that came with Wyze Video Doorbell Pro.
- Fully charge the doorbell before reinstalling.
- It takes 4 hours to charge from 0-100%.
- Check the signal strength for both Wyze Video Doorbell Pro and Wyze Chime Pro.
- Go to your doorbell's Settings > Device Info.
- Check if there are a lot of events being triggered per day.
- In the Wyze app, go to the Events tab and tap Cameras to filter by your doorbell.
- If you have an excessive amount of events, this could be draining your battery faster than expected.
- Go to your doorbell's Settings > Detection Settings to adjust your settings to Low.