All Wyze devices have a handy status light that helps determine what state the device is in. You'll find the status light ring on the front of your Wyze Video Doorbell Pro. No light? Check your doorbell's power supply.
- Solid white light: The device is charging
- Solid blue light: The device is fully charged
Flashing/pulsing blue light: Viewing Live Stream or an Event Video
- If hardwired, the status light will pulse blue when in standby mode.
Wyze Chime Pro:
- Flashing pink/purple light: Plugging into power initially
- Flashing red light: Connecting to Doorbell
- Flashing yellow light: Waiting for connection
- Flashing blue light: Connecting to network
- Solid blue light: Connected